Hansgrohe opens new office in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, February 10, 2010
Germany-based interior design leader Hansgrohe has opened its new office in Abu Dhabi, its second in the region after Dubai.
The Black Forest bathroom fittings and shower manufacturer said five employees will directly cater for the customers of the UAE and in particular Al Ain and Abu Dhabi.
Besides a showroom there are training and class facilities for architects and dealers from the region.
“With our presence we underline our role as the prominent premium brand for fittings and showers in the Middle East,” said Siegfried Gänsslen, chairman of the board of Hansgrohe.
“Our aim is to clearly double the sales of the region within the next years. Numerous ambitious building projects are in the pipeline, the significance of quality products and brand names is important,” he added.
“We are particularly renowned by our partners in the region for the knowledge and competence in sustainable water management. This includes the reduction of the water consumption of fittings and showers as well as our grey water recycling products. The perspectives for further growth are outstanding,” Gänsslen concluded.
Hansgrohe has already equipped a number of large-scale projects in the region, including the world’s first CO2-neutral Masdar city, spa of the Emirate Palace as well as Burj Khalifa in Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase