OBG joins Jeddah chamber for Saudi report
Jeddah, January 25, 2010
Oxford Business Group (OBG), the global publishing, research and consultancy firm, has partnered with the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI) to publish its latest report on Saudi Arabia.
Rated as the premier source of information for foreign direct investment into the economy, The Report: Saudi Arabia will be a vital guide to the many facets of the country, including its macroeconomics, infrastructure, political landscape, banking and sectoral developments.
“Saudi Arabia is in the midst of economic transformation following the government’s strategic move to channel efforts into liberalisation and privatisation rather than focusing solely on oil exports,” said Ophelie Janus, OBG’s Jeddah manager.
“Today’s challenging times heighten the need for key players in business to have accurate, credible data to hand,” he said.
“OBG is recognised as one of the leading providers of business intelligence on emerging markets around the world. I am delighted that we will be playing a part in the Group’s latest report which will undoubtedly provide investors with a valuable tool when they come to make their decisions,” added JCCI’s vice-chairman, Mazen Baterjee.
The Report: Saudi Arabia will be produced by a team of OBG analysts based in the kingdom who will conduct a wide range of interviews with leading political, business and economic figures which will feature in the publication.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers