Air Miles announces great giveaway
Dubai, December 24, 2009
Air Miles, the world’s leading multi participant loyalty programme, is giving away a trip to Disneyland for the whole family, through its major end of year promotion – The Great Air Miles Giveaway.
Air Miles is offering this reward to its members in the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain.
From November 15 to December 31, all members simply need to swipe their Air Miles Card in any of their favourite 120-plus brands across the three countries, to qualify for the reward.
Air Miles Cardholders shopping at any participating outlets can be one of this year’s Great Air Miles winners and take home mega prizes of a fully paid family trip to Disneyland, a 5-star travel package to Istanbul, or a complete home makeover.
Also up for grabs for UAE members are a wardrobe makeover and two Dh25,000 worth of shopping packages including a luxury car to go shopping around Dubai for the winner. The members in Qatar and Bahrain get a chance to win a home makeover, millions of Air Miles, LCD TVs and diamond jewellery.
“This is our way of saying “thank you” to our loyal members. The company values their loyalty and we want to maintain an excellent level of consumer trust and confidence by rewarding them over and above the usual rewards with innovative and aspirational prizes,” said Mark Mortimer-Davies, chief executive officer, Air Miles Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity