Dunkin’ Donuts launches Iced Espresso range
Dubai, September 15, 2009
Dunkin’ Donuts, the leading coffee and baked goods chain, recently launched its range of Iced Espresso in the region.
The Iced Espresso range broadly falls under two categories- Iced Dunkaccino and Iced Dunkalatte. Both Iced Dunkaccino and Iced Dunkalatte are made with a real espresso coffee, cocoa and caramel ingredients plus creamy milk and served chilled.
Iced Dunkaccino is further available in two signature flavours such as Iced Mocha Dunkacchino and Iced Caramel Dunkaccino. Iced Mocha Dunkaccino includes rich cocoa in a genuine espresso base with a dusting of fine cocoa to top of frothed milk.
While Iced Caramel Dunkaccino is made with caramel syrup in a genuine espresso base and a sprinkling of caramel sugar to top of frothed milk. Iced Dunkalatte is also available in two signature flavours such as Iced Mocha Swirl Dunkalatte and Iced Caramel Swirl Dunkalatte.
Iced Mocha Swirl Dunkalatte is made with cocoa in an espresso base and finished with a mocha drizzle over whipped cream.
While Iced Caramel Swirl Dunkalatte, is a cool beverage with a swirl of caramel syrup in an espresso base with a drizzle of caramel to finish off over the whipped cream.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract