Sheikh Mohammed to host media e-session
Dubai, April 15, 2009
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE vice president, prime minister and Dubai ruler, will host an online question and answer session for the residents and the media on April 18, said a report.
The prime minister will use his official website www.uaepm.ae to answer the questions posed by press and citizens on the federal government, its strategy, direction, and the affairs of various ministers, the official news agency WAM reported.
It will be first in a series of similar events aimed at offering journalists and the emirate’s citizens improved communication with the Dubai government, it added.
The media, both local and international, has been asked to send in the questions before April 18, for which Sheikh Mohammed will personally give the answers. The answers will be published in the website on April 18, the WAM report said.
The bilingual website (in English and Arabic) was launched by the ministry of cabinet affairs, in March and is the official source of all information related to Sheikh Mohammed and the federal government.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm