Traffic Awareness stand opens in Global Village
Dubai, February 1, 2009
Road Transport Authority (RTA) has put up an information kiosk for its Traffic Awareness Department at Global Village.
The massive RTA stand primarily aims to present people with the safety involved in using seatbelts. The Emirates Driving Institute provides RTA Traffic Awareness Department with the necessary tools to further illustrate this fact.
A sedan car has been displayed wherein observers can ride, make a 360 degree up and down turn, and appear totally secured all throughout because they wear a seatbelt. Moreover, there is a seatbelt convincer that visitors can try and feel for themselves the safety of using a seatbelt amidst a 10-km impact.
These graphic tools enhance the goal of RTA Traffic Awareness Department to emphasise that the road is safe when people use seatbelts.
On the other hand, the RTA Information Kiosk has also set up a school bus zone in order to teach children the appropriate manner of waiting for and mounting a bus.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract