Al Bustan Centre gets 2 new food outlets
Dubai, December 28, 2008
Al Bustan Centre and Residence, a deluxe property in Dubai, has opened two stylish new food outlets, Fountain Café & Restaurant, on the ground floor of its new lobby.
Fountain Café offers an extensive array of freshly baked pastries, cakes and desserts with a selection of coffees, tea and juices while the restaurant offers authentic Arabian and international dishes a la carte.
The interiors of the Fountain Café & Restaurant highlight a simple but contemporary design, creating a sublime ambience to enhance any dining experience, said a statement.
'If you want to take pleasure in the festive season with great food and cosy ambience, then Fountain Café & Restaurant are the perfect venues for a memorable time,' said Moussa El Hayek, chief of Al Bustan Centre & Residence.
'The new food outlets promise to offer a feast of tradition, festivity and a perfect holiday retreat. You can relish many culinary goodies and enjoy the wonderful view of the city through the giant glass windows.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced