Al Bustan adds chic lobby, 2 food outlets
Dubai, December 4, 2008
Al Bustan Centre and Residence, a deluxe property, unveiled a new lobby and two new food outlets on ground floor.
The new foyer spreads over 1,300 sqm and comprises a reception area, business centre equipped with the latest facilities, meeting rooms, front office, concierge, travel desk and reservation office, making it the hub of work.
The all-new lobby has been designed to evoke modern Arabian tradition and contemporary chic. Signature elements of the foyer include walnut wood on walls, real marble cream mar tiles on floors, a fountain in the middle coupled with top quality and luxurious brass furniture.
The foyer also houses the Fountain Café and Fountain Restaurant. Fountain Café offers an extensive array of freshly baked pastries, cakes and desserts with a selection of coffees, tea and fresh juices while the restaurant offers authentic Arabian and international dishes ala carte, breakfast and lunch buffet.
“The lobby embodies the true definition of style and elegance, which indeed are hallmarks of Al Bustan Centre & Residence. It provides a welcoming oasis to guests on their vacation or business trip to Dubai,' said Moussa El Hayek, COO Al Bustan Centre & Residence.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm