Best Coffee Beans launches two new flavours
Dubai, October 17, 2007
Best Coffee Beans are launching two new exceptionally tasting roasted coffees aimed at coffee shops and restaurants hoping to serve ethical coffee to their customers without compromising on taste or quality.
Both coffees are triple certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Rainforest Alliance, ensuring they are good for coffee drinkers, good for coffee producers and good for the planet, said an official spokesman.
The two new coffees ‘House Proud – Fully Certified – Espresso’ together with ‘House Proud – Fully Certified – Medium Roast’ will compliment the existing range of premium, ethically sourced coffees.
‘There is a growing appetite for ethically sourced coffee and businesses are increasingly becoming aware of the need to change,” said Best Coffee Beans director Joanna Aleksic. “We support businesses to serve their customers great tasting, ethically sourced coffee that doesn’t compromise on either.”
Best Coffee Beans Trade offers a range of organic and Fairtrade coffees roasted to order.
Best Coffee Beans are officially launching the new ‘House Proud – Fully Certified’ coffees at the BBC Good Food Show, which runs from November 28 to December 2 at the Birmingham NEC. Coffee tasting will be taking place throughout the show. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm