Best Coffee Beans launches two new flavours
Dubai, October 17, 2007
Best Coffee Beans are launching two new exceptionally tasting roasted coffees aimed at coffee shops and restaurants hoping to serve ethical coffee to their customers without compromising on taste or quality.
Both coffees are triple certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Rainforest Alliance, ensuring they are good for coffee drinkers, good for coffee producers and good for the planet, said an official spokesman.
The two new coffees ‘House Proud – Fully Certified – Espresso’ together with ‘House Proud – Fully Certified – Medium Roast’ will compliment the existing range of premium, ethically sourced coffees.
‘There is a growing appetite for ethically sourced coffee and businesses are increasingly becoming aware of the need to change,” said Best Coffee Beans director Joanna Aleksic. “We support businesses to serve their customers great tasting, ethically sourced coffee that doesn’t compromise on either.”
Best Coffee Beans Trade offers a range of organic and Fairtrade coffees roasted to order.
Best Coffee Beans are officially launching the new ‘House Proud – Fully Certified’ coffees at the BBC Good Food Show, which runs from November 28 to December 2 at the Birmingham NEC. Coffee tasting will be taking place throughout the show. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy