Oman to host Food Expo
Muscat, August 28, 2007
Oman will host the Food Expo 2007, an international exhibition of kitchen appliances, food products and food service equipment, in December.
The exhibition, scheduled to be held from December 2-4 at Oman International Exhibition Centre, will present a range of new products.
The three-day expo is organised by Omanexpo.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation