Prince Alwaleed receives British Ambassador
Riyadh , July 4, 2007
Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Alsaud received at his office in Riyadh the new British Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, William Patey.
The meeting was also attended by Muna AbuSulaiman, executive manager of Kingdom Foundation, Heba Fatani, executive manager, Corporate Communications Department, Ahmad bin Fahad Altobaishi, executive assistant to the Chairman, Intisar Al Yamani, media manager, Corporate Communications Department, and Nahlah Alanbar, Protocol Department Manager.
Prince Alwaleed and Ambassador Patey discussed the strong and warm friendship between their respective counties and also a number of local, regional and international economic and social issues.
The British Ambassador referred to HRH's efforts in strengthening and developing the local economy through his investments in the various sectors and the improvements in Saudi Arabian economy under the leadership of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah.
In conclusion to the meeting, Prince Alwaleed congratulated the Ambassador and wished him the best in his new post.Trade Arabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role