What's On Dubai goes online
Dubai, November 19, 2013
What's On Dubai, a leading entertainment magazine, is launching online with a 'then and now’ celebration of the 35 years of change it has witnessed in the Emirate.
The site (whatson.ae/dubai) will deliver new and original written, video and multimedia content to engage those looking for things to do in Dubai, as well as expert opinion, insider info, news, reviews and competitions.
Group editor Mark Evans said: "It is a hugely exciting time for What's On as we begin making the same impact digitally as we have done in print for such a long time. We're excited to be building on the brilliant work of our writers and delivering content that is engaging, insightful and attractive to a worldwide online audience."
As the flagship publication of Motivate, What's On was launched in 1979. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain