BDB backs Tamkeen business quiz
Manama, November 17, 2013
Bahrain Development Bank (BDB) Group has signed up as a banking partner for the third annual Tamkeen Business Quiz Show, which is being held in order to promote awareness of key industry sectors in the kingdom.
The event is being organised by Bahrain's labour fund Tamkeen and FinMark Communications.
This year's event will be held in November and December in the run up to the Kingdom’s National Day Celebrations and will showcase top companies and talents from within Bahrain’s business community, they stated.
Like previous years, the Tamkeen Business Quiz Show will focus on four key business sectors: Financial, Banking, Industrial and General Sectors on November 24 and 27 and December 1 and 4.
The Grand Finale, to be held on December 10, will feature a challenge between the four winning teams representing their respective industries, said the organisers.
BDB GRoup chief executive officer Nedhal Saleh Al Aujan said, "There is a great deal of talent and innovation in Bahrain and we are delighted to support an event which gives them the opportunity to show their skills and engage in dialogue and competition with their colleagues and peers."
"We are looking forward to putting our industry knowledge, expertise and networks to use for the show to ensure an exciting and successful event for all participating teams and the public," he noted.
Zahraa Taher, the managing director of FinMark said: “We extremely pleased to announce BDB Group as the banking partner for this year's show. BDB is among the strongest supporters of the private sector in Bahrain and of the growth of SMEs."
"As such they are an ideal partner for our programme which aims to both support and highlight the talent and innovation that exists across Bahraini businesses and industry. With the support of BDB and our other sponsors, we are looking forward to an exciting show," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released