Johmani launches world’s 1st mobile app marker
Dubai and Dublin, November 4, 2013
Johmani Ventures, the UAE’s first personally funded venture capital for entrepreneurial ideas, has launched the world’s first multilingual mobile app maker at the Dublin Web Summit in Ireland.
“Until now, companies and individuals had to spend time and money to create a mobile app to market their businesses and interests,” said Mohammed Johmani, founder of Johmani Ventures, during a keynote presentation.
“The Mobibus ‘Do-It-Yourself’ app maker is particularly suited to SMEs, entrepreneurs and marketers, who have no experience with application programming, yet are looking for a quick, easy and cost-effective way to mobilize a business or campaign without having to compromise on design or functionality. The user interface and user experience is solid and will ensure a positive user experience.”
“The world needs more than one Silicon Valley, and Ireland has been positioned the Silicon Valley of Europe and Dubai will be the Silicon Valley of the Mena region, Dubai offers the world the ideal platform to launch and foster entrepreneurial ideas and grow globally,” he added, explaining how he has started his career in Dubai at the age of 18 utilizing the perfect environment offered by Dubai to launch six companies.
Johmani also gave some unique insight into the perspective of entrepreneurs, based on his own personal experience: “I personally feel the difficulties faced by entrepreneurs, mostly with regard to establishing and launching their projects, and especially with regard to finance. Until now, companies and individuals had to spend time and money to create a mobile app to market their businesses and interests. The Mobibus Do-It-Yourself app maker is particularly suited to SMEs, entrepreneurs and marketers who have no experience with application programming.”
He added: “Mobibus has received a warm reception from attendees of the Web Summit 2013. Many investors showed interest and initial willingness to adopt the project, given the fact that it is an innovative one that contributes significantly to the general global trend of a more mobile world.”
He noted that the Web Summit is a fantastic opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences and co-operate in support of new enterprises. The summit was attended by delegations from 90 countries and is Europe’s largest festival of ideas and events, during which history was made as the Nasdaq announced its opening for the first time ever in Ireland.
Johmani stressed that the conference was a great opportunity for participants from entrepreneurs and business leaders to present their innovative ideas and projects in front of senior investors.
“Such individuals encourage innovation and creativity and are quick to adopt unique projects without hesitation; as soon as such investors are convinced with the viability of any project, they rush to support and back it in order to make it a reality,” he said.
“There is no longer any waiting for feasibility studies, or other laborious documents that are no longer commensurate with the technology revolution taking place in the contemporary world, where progress moves forth at amazing speeds.”
A record total of 10,000 attendees from around the globe has attended the two-day web summit in Ireland the world’s largest summit of innovation and technology, which has witnessed some of the world’s leading company founders, investors, start-ups and industry-leading firms come together at more than 60 events organized across the city. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Mobibus |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat