Opensooq.com launches mobile apps
, November 3, 2013
Opensooq.com, a leading online Arabic classifieds website in the Mena region, has officially launched its iPhone and Android mobile applications.
The applications, which are available in stores and are free for users to download, aim to make it easier for users to do business on the go and get more benefits in less time by allowing them to access ad listings on the site, post ads, browse and choose the best deals.
Users can browse and post their ads to sell, buy or rent for a new or used car, apartments, real estate, mobiles, electronics, furniture, services in addition to posting job vacancies and applying to them.
Salah Al Sharef, founder and CEO, said: “It was a matter of time for users in the Mena region to catch the m-Commerce wave as we are witnessing growing numbers of users accessing the internet via their smartphones. This made it an obvious choice for us to launch applications early on to cater to this large group of users.
“One of our objectives in Opensooq.com is to provide users with a free service that allows them to buy, sell and trade all kinds of products and services; releasing the free apps fulfils and complements this initiative.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain