Nancy Ajram set for Dubai concert
Dubai, November 2, 2013
Multi-platinum recording artist, Nancy Ajram is set to take centre stage at her upcoming concert on November 15, launching the newly remodeled Luxurious Crystal Ballroom of Hyatt Regency Dubai, an iconic five star hotel.
At the concert, Nancy will captivate the crowds with some of her timeless hits guaranteeing fans an unforgettable evening.
Kick starting her career as a child artist, Nancy released her first studio album by the age of 15, rising quickly to fame with numerous chart-topping singles and seven studio albums. She also secured her first World Music Award as Best-selling Middle Eastern Artist in 2008 becoming the youngest Arab WMA winner till-date.
Stepping away from the music scene, Nancy became the Goodwill Ambassador for Unicef in 2009 working on several charity projects and has been described on The Oprah Winfrey Show as one of the most influential personalities of the Middle East.
As the Presenting Sponsor of the Nancy Ajram concert in the city, Hyatt Regency Dubai is hosting the concert to showcase its newly remodeled luxurious Crystal Ballroom, a place to meet and engage for business or social events, in sophisticated surroundings coupled with an incomparable level of personalized service.
The magnificent Crystal Ballroom has been reinvented into a contemporary luxury, masterfully combining modern style and timeless design. The space and its pre-function area unfolds to reveal elegant marble clad columns, dazzling chandeliers, beautifully patterned ceilings, sculpted leather and rich carpets.
Organized by Emirates Vision, a full-service event planning and production company, the concert is a ticketed event, with tickets being priced at Dh1,000/- for Platinum with allotted table numbers, Dh650/- for Gold with allotted seat numbers and Dh350/- for Silver with Free seating.
All tickets are inclusive of a multi-cuisine lavish dinner served between 7.30 and 9pm. Concert starts at 9.30pm, said the organisers.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: nancy ajram |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film