OSN inks multi-year deal with Eagle Films
Manama, October 30, 2013
OSN, a leading pay-TV network in the region, has signed a multi-year deal with Eagle Films, a motion pictures distributor and exhibitor in Mena, to provide first run access to top Hollywood titles.
With the agreement, OSN will have access to top-rated films each year, assuring subscribers a large number of big screen premieres, reinforcing its ‘see it first on OSN’ proposition, said a statement.
David Butorac, chief executive officer, said: “One of the key differentials of OSN is the variety and number of premium movies we showcase. Our focus is to expand our global partnerships to bring brand-new and innovative content, which further establishes us as the network of choice in the region.
“Eagle Films has a strong repertoire of top film titles, which will be brought exclusively and first on OSN. This partnership will complement our existing deals with international studios to bring even more world-class content to viewers across the region.”
OSN will premiere an array of upcoming blockbusters on its network. Subscribers can access Eagle Film’s titles on OSN Plus HD, the regions first 3D, HD, internet enabled satellite receiver and recorder, and on OSN Play, an online television viewing platform.
Subscribers can enjoy the latest films via OSN’s premium ‘On Demand’ service and viewers in Saudi Arabia will benefit from OSN’s ‘Saudi Home Cinema’ offering, which premieres the biggest movies within days from its theatrical release. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter backtracks on block feature over protests
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema