OSN inks multi-year deal with Eagle Films
Manama, October 30, 2013
OSN, a leading pay-TV network in the region, has signed a multi-year deal with Eagle Films, a motion pictures distributor and exhibitor in Mena, to provide first run access to top Hollywood titles.
With the agreement, OSN will have access to top-rated films each year, assuring subscribers a large number of big screen premieres, reinforcing its ‘see it first on OSN’ proposition, said a statement.
David Butorac, chief executive officer, said: “One of the key differentials of OSN is the variety and number of premium movies we showcase. Our focus is to expand our global partnerships to bring brand-new and innovative content, which further establishes us as the network of choice in the region.
“Eagle Films has a strong repertoire of top film titles, which will be brought exclusively and first on OSN. This partnership will complement our existing deals with international studios to bring even more world-class content to viewers across the region.”
OSN will premiere an array of upcoming blockbusters on its network. Subscribers can access Eagle Film’s titles on OSN Plus HD, the regions first 3D, HD, internet enabled satellite receiver and recorder, and on OSN Play, an online television viewing platform.
Subscribers can enjoy the latest films via OSN’s premium ‘On Demand’ service and viewers in Saudi Arabia will benefit from OSN’s ‘Saudi Home Cinema’ offering, which premieres the biggest movies within days from its theatrical release. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps