Batelco inks strategic deal with motor show
Manama, October 29, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom provider in Bahrain, has entered into a strategic partnership with the organisers of the fourth Bahrain International Motor Show (BIMS).
The major event will take place at the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) from 12 to 14 December.
The Bahrain International Motor Show is expected to attract a wide range of vehicles including modern and vintage cars, super cars and custom cars. A commercial vehicle section, comprising of vans, trucks, busses and construction vehicles, has been added.
Additionally, the motorbike section has been expanded to become the Bahrain International Motor Bike Show in order to accommodate more bikes, including performance bikes.
Visitors will be able to fully experience the show throughout the Bahrain International Circuit through live streaming taking place on several screens across the venue, with Batelco’s 4G LTE service providing smooth data transfer.
At the signing ceremony recently, the CEO of the Bahrain International Motor Show Wassim Farhoud said: “We are united by our mutual love for motorsports, our high standards and our commitment to excellence.”
“Our talks with Batelco have shown that our intentions for the BIMS and our visions for Bahrain are perfectly aligned. Batelco appreciates the way BIMS has developed over the years, and we are fortunate to have such professional and constructive partners. Together, we look forward to building a legacy in regional and global motorsports,” said Farhoud.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco was a very keen supporter of motor sports events which provide great opportunities for participants along with fun and entertainment for the general public.
“Our previous Batelco Motor Show was a great success and we are now delighted to enter into an agreement with the organisers of the Bahrain International Motor Show to build on that success,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat