Takaud backs top badminton event in Bahrain
Manama, October 28, 2013
Takaud, a specialist provider of savings and pensions in the Mena region, has signed up as the title sponsor of the upcoming Bahrain International Badminton Series 2013.
The tournament is hosted by the Bahrain Indian Club from October 30 to November 3.
The Takaud Bahrain International Badminton Series (BIS) 2013 is sanctioned by the Badminton World Federation (BWF) and Badminton Asia Confederation (BAC) and carries world ranking points and attracts top ranked players from all over the world. Participation of international players is now confirmed from more than 15 countries in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
“Takaud’s aim is to raise regional awareness on ‘the critical need to save’ and provide easy and affordable savings solutions that empower people to realise their dreams and aspirations for themselves and their families,” said Ebrahim K Ebrahim, chief marketing & communications officer, adding that the Company serves both nationals and residents of Bahrain.
“Takaud is pleased to support the BIS 2013 which reinforces the Kingdom’s reputation for international sports, and also to support the Indian Club’s social and sports initiatives aimed at serving the large Indian community in Bahrain.”
Anand Lobo, president of the Indian Club, said: “The Indian Club have great pride and privilege in having Takaud Savings & Pensions as the title sponsor of this mega sporting event Takaud Bahrain International Badminton Series 2013. We are looking forward to having a wonderful tournament together with Takaud and building a very fruitful association with such esteemed financial provider in the coming years as well.”
The event will conclude with a celebrity guest appearance by India’s Ace International Shuttler Jwala Gutta with prize money of $5,000 to the winner.
Takaud, which is headquartered in Bahrain, provides flexible savings solutions which help families and individuals to plan and support their futures. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE