Focus on ‘Power of Digital Marketing’
Dubai, October 13, 2013
Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) hosted a seminar to help businesses drive success in today’s digitised world recently.
The seminar, under the theme ‘Power of Digital Marketing,’ held during its monthly Network Majlis had experts from Google, Polar Bear Creative, MomSouq and Mompreneurs ME share digital marketing strategies with eminent women personalities in the UAE, said a statement.
The session focussed on search engine optimisation, Google Adwords and popular digital marketing tools and tactics. It also highlighted crucial elements such as the key criteria for developing a website, social media platforms and applications, and database management essential to augmenting a business’ online presence.
Raja Al Gurg, president, said: “With statistics indicating that 61 per cent of global Internet users research products online, we felt the time was right to conduct a seminar on this topic. In the UAE especially, with the increasing prevalence of smartphones, there is no denying the significance of digital marketing.
“With our distinguished line-up of international and regional experts, the seminar proved to be highly beneficial.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat