Focus on ‘Power of Digital Marketing’
Dubai, October 13, 2013
Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) hosted a seminar to help businesses drive success in today’s digitised world recently.
The seminar, under the theme ‘Power of Digital Marketing,’ held during its monthly Network Majlis had experts from Google, Polar Bear Creative, MomSouq and Mompreneurs ME share digital marketing strategies with eminent women personalities in the UAE, said a statement.
The session focussed on search engine optimisation, Google Adwords and popular digital marketing tools and tactics. It also highlighted crucial elements such as the key criteria for developing a website, social media platforms and applications, and database management essential to augmenting a business’ online presence.
Raja Al Gurg, president, said: “With statistics indicating that 61 per cent of global Internet users research products online, we felt the time was right to conduct a seminar on this topic. In the UAE especially, with the increasing prevalence of smartphones, there is no denying the significance of digital marketing.
“With our distinguished line-up of international and regional experts, the seminar proved to be highly beneficial.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut