Relativity, Gulf Film extend distribution deal
Dubai, September 30, 2013
Relativity Media, a US-based film and television studio, has extended its Middle East distribution partnership with Gulf Film, a leading film distributor in the region.
As part of the multi-year agreement, Gulf Film will distribute Relativity’s films including acquired titles, third party and sales agency titles across all media in the region.
As part of its expansion plans in the region, the studio is also working on establishing a new venture which will partner with local producers to create original film, television and digital entertainment content.
Ryan Kavanaugh, founder and CEO of Relativity, said: “Demand for high-quality entertainment content in the Middle East has been expanding rapidly over the past few years. Relativity is committed to building on our already strong presence in the region and to help accelerate growth across the film, television and digital media landscapes.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released