Relativity, Gulf Film extend distribution deal
Dubai, September 30, 2013
Relativity Media, a US-based film and television studio, has extended its Middle East distribution partnership with Gulf Film, a leading film distributor in the region.
As part of the multi-year agreement, Gulf Film will distribute Relativity’s films including acquired titles, third party and sales agency titles across all media in the region.
As part of its expansion plans in the region, the studio is also working on establishing a new venture which will partner with local producers to create original film, television and digital entertainment content.
Ryan Kavanaugh, founder and CEO of Relativity, said: “Demand for high-quality entertainment content in the Middle East has been expanding rapidly over the past few years. Relativity is committed to building on our already strong presence in the region and to help accelerate growth across the film, television and digital media landscapes.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award