Moda Mall launches fashion fest in Bahrain
Manama, September 26, 2013
Moda Mall, an ultra-modern shopping destination in Bahrain, has launched its Fashion Festival 2013 in collaboration with Harper’s Bazaar Arabia.
The two-week high-fashion event, running from September 25 to October 12, will feature the latest Autumn/Winter 2013 trends from the key fashion cities of London, New York, Paris and Milan.
The inauguration ceremony was attended by leading fashion trendsetters, Huda and Mona Kattan along with Veronica Kemsky, leading international fashion illustrator and Sally Mathews, fashion director at Harper’s Bazaar Arabia.
The highlight of the grand opening ceremony was the inauguration of the Fashion Capitals of the World by the Kattan sisters.
Huda and Mona Kattan had the opportunity to meet-and-greet a large number of fans to whom they highlighted the latest fashion trends in clothing, colour themes, make-up and hair styling for the upcoming Autumn/Winter season and shared a number of useful fashion tips.
Drawings of the latest fashion designs by leading Russian illustrator, Veronica Kemsky will be on display as well. An Illustration Master Class led by Kemsky was held for the 15 talented illustrators who won the recent Fashion Illustration competition and heard her discuss and teach various illustration techniques.
The event includes a Woman’s Art Exhibition by Saudi artist Noura Bouzo, as well as other interactive fashion-themed activities including a Nail Bar booth, an Elephant Photo booth to capture everyone’s high-fashion memorable poses with family and friends; the Cookie Jar for those mouth-watering moments.
Furthermore, visitors and shoppers to the Fashion Capitals of the World setup will have the chance to enter a competition and win a luxury designer watch by answering a set of questions about the Festival and posting responses on Moda Mall’s Facebook page facebook.com/modamall.
Alongside these events visitors will also be able to witness fashion shows on October 3 which shall showcase some of the latest in the Autumn/Winter collections available at the mall.
Moda Mall is a high-end shopping mall, offering a veritable who’s who of the global fashion community. Visitors to the mall are presented with a choice of more than 120 designer brand name boutiques previously unattainable in the Kingdom of Bahrain; including De Beers, Dior, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, and Versace. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE