Spuul offers new Bollywood movie online
Singapore, September 23, 2013
Spuul, a global online streaming service for Indian movies and TV shows, is set to premiere the Bollywood film ‘John Day’ online, just 10 days after its theatrical release.
The film will be available to Spuul subscribers worldwide, except in India, said a statement.
Subscribers may watch the movie on the web and on their iOS and Android devices, as a part of Spuul’s premium subscription plan, which is offered for a monthly price of $4.99.
S Mohan, COO and co-founder, said: “We are always looking to make Indian movies more accessible to fans worldwide and are especially proud to offer John Day to our subscribers just 10 days after its theatrical release in India.”
John Day is a dark, edgy drama about two central characters, played by Naseeruddin Shah and Randeep Hooda, caught in a cat and mouse chase. The film marks the directorial debut of Ahishor Solomon and also features Shernaz Patel and Russian-born, German actress Elena Kazan. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest