Spuul offers new Bollywood movie online
Singapore, September 23, 2013
Spuul, a global online streaming service for Indian movies and TV shows, is set to premiere the Bollywood film ‘John Day’ online, just 10 days after its theatrical release.
The film will be available to Spuul subscribers worldwide, except in India, said a statement.
Subscribers may watch the movie on the web and on their iOS and Android devices, as a part of Spuul’s premium subscription plan, which is offered for a monthly price of $4.99.
S Mohan, COO and co-founder, said: “We are always looking to make Indian movies more accessible to fans worldwide and are especially proud to offer John Day to our subscribers just 10 days after its theatrical release in India.”
John Day is a dark, edgy drama about two central characters, played by Naseeruddin Shah and Randeep Hooda, caught in a cat and mouse chase. The film marks the directorial debut of Ahishor Solomon and also features Shernaz Patel and Russian-born, German actress Elena Kazan. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut