Communicate launches Kuwait edition
Kuwait, September 23, 2013
Communicate, Mediaquest’s premier magazine and one of the Middle East’s foremost marketing and communication publications, has announced the launch of Communicate Kuwait in partnership with Media Box Publishing
This regionalised edition will serve Kuwait’s evolving advertising and marketing sectors as international agencies set up shop in the country.
The Kuwait edition of Communicate is poised to become the go-to publication for marketers in the country, with the latest news, insightful articles and in-depth studies customised for the regional setting. It also offers advertisers targeted access to a new breed of international marketing decision-makers.
The Communicate brand carries news, views and analysis on the marketing and communications industry. The magazine’s two other editions – covering the Middle East and Levant regions – have been widely recognised for their analytical, yet entertaining approach to industry workings. Communicate’s content is also electronically available via an iPad app.
Communicate’s expansion into Kuwait will complement the country’s growing media and communications domain. Mediaquest’s decision to launch a customised edition that caters specifically to the Kuwait market is in recognition of the country’s booming marketing sphere.
The publication’s entry into the country comes at a time when marketers are seeing change in the advertising, PR and media-buying realm.
“Kuwait is a rapidly growing market that is going to see a dynamic shift in maturity as international agencies and local players explore new ways of targeting consumers,” said Ayman Haydar, managing director of Mediaquest Corp.
“International competition will improve local practices, and we are expecting far more of a buzz in Kuwait’s advertising, PR and marketing sectors soon. A rapidly growing market needs a quality publication to inform it, and we look forward to Communicate Kuwait playing that role.”
Kuwait’s marketing and advertising boom is powered by a rapidly growing economy. The country’s economic growth and structural stability has meant a rise in disposable income for residents and citizens, which has created a new generation of marketers seeking to reach target audiences and create brand loyalty.
“It is time for the advertising industry in Kuwait to finally communicate. Communicate Kuwait marks the first steps into a fruitful partnership between two reputed media houses, Mediaquest and Media Box, and will be the first quality and highly reputable magazine to thoroughly cover, study and inform our booming industry as a whole,” said Hatem El Hage, CEO and founder of Media Box.
With the likes of international networks entering the Kuwait market to join a constantly growing list of well-known names, the industry is ready to shift to a higher gear. At the same time, the ethnic diversity of the country’s population poses both opportunities and challenges to marketers, El Hage added.
Launched in 2005, Communicate is a monthly magazine covering advertising, marketing, public relations and media in the Arab world and beyond. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps