OSN enhances programme schedule
Manama, September 15, 2013
OSN’s new programming season will feature 70 exclusive movies every month, five new series and 13 new seasons, starting this September.
The new programming, coupled with a re-launch of OSN’s on-air branding, will include over 10 blockbuster premieres every month; fresh Arabic content, staying true to its ‘see it first and exclusively on OSN’ proposition, said a senior executive.
Khulud Abu Homos, SVP-Programming and Creative Services, said: “September is a benchmark month for OSN. Not only have we re-branded the look-and-feel of our on-air platform but our programming line-up for the months ahead is a testament to OSN’s position as the region’s leading pay-TV network."
The highlights include The X Factor US, the fourth season of Steve Buscemi’s Broadwalk Empire, HBO series True Blood Season 6, Revenge and the fifth season of Glee.
Other shows include Lisa Kudrow’s Web Therapy Season 2, Veep, Ellen DeGeneres, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and Saturday Night Live.
The 65th Primetime Emmy Awards will be screened live on OSN on September 23, said Homos.
“There’s plenty to look forward to in the coming months and our new programming season can also be enjoyed ‘anytime’ with OSN’s comprehensive on-demand services via OSN Plus HD and ‘anywhere’ with OSN Play,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut