OSN enhances programme schedule
Manama, September 15, 2013
OSN’s new programming season will feature 70 exclusive movies every month, five new series and 13 new seasons, starting this September.
The new programming, coupled with a re-launch of OSN’s on-air branding, will include over 10 blockbuster premieres every month; fresh Arabic content, staying true to its ‘see it first and exclusively on OSN’ proposition, said a senior executive.
Khulud Abu Homos, SVP-Programming and Creative Services, said: “September is a benchmark month for OSN. Not only have we re-branded the look-and-feel of our on-air platform but our programming line-up for the months ahead is a testament to OSN’s position as the region’s leading pay-TV network."
The highlights include The X Factor US, the fourth season of Steve Buscemi’s Broadwalk Empire, HBO series True Blood Season 6, Revenge and the fifth season of Glee.
Other shows include Lisa Kudrow’s Web Therapy Season 2, Veep, Ellen DeGeneres, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and Saturday Night Live.
The 65th Primetime Emmy Awards will be screened live on OSN on September 23, said Homos.
“There’s plenty to look forward to in the coming months and our new programming season can also be enjoyed ‘anytime’ with OSN’s comprehensive on-demand services via OSN Plus HD and ‘anywhere’ with OSN Play,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE