BBK signs up Gulf Marcom as ad partner
Manama, September 14, 2013
BBK, a premier financial service enterprise in the Gulf said it has appointed Gulf Marcom as its new advertising partner.
The signing ceremony was held in the presence of chief executive Abdulkarim Bucheery, Gulf Marcom chairman Khamis Al-Muqla, and members of the senior management from the two sides.
Commenting on the deal, Abdulkarim Bucheery said, “This reflects BBK’s unwavering commitment to further bolster our leading position within our industry. We look forward to working together to enhance our brand in line with our future plans and ambitious vision.”
Established in 1974 as a full-fledged advertising and marketing communications company, Gulf Marcom has been leading the way in this industry.
Al Muqla said the signing was another example of the trust placed in Gulf Marcom by a major organisation to enhance and strengthen their brand, image and reputation.
"We anticipate that the agreement will form the basis for a long-term association between two of Bahrain’s most reputable institutions, and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut