BBK signs up Gulf Marcom as ad partner
Manama, September 14, 2013
BBK, a premier financial service enterprise in the Gulf said it has appointed Gulf Marcom as its new advertising partner.
The signing ceremony was held in the presence of chief executive Abdulkarim Bucheery, Gulf Marcom chairman Khamis Al-Muqla, and members of the senior management from the two sides.
Commenting on the deal, Abdulkarim Bucheery said, “This reflects BBK’s unwavering commitment to further bolster our leading position within our industry. We look forward to working together to enhance our brand in line with our future plans and ambitious vision.”
Established in 1974 as a full-fledged advertising and marketing communications company, Gulf Marcom has been leading the way in this industry.
Al Muqla said the signing was another example of the trust placed in Gulf Marcom by a major organisation to enhance and strengthen their brand, image and reputation.
"We anticipate that the agreement will form the basis for a long-term association between two of Bahrain’s most reputable institutions, and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders