Primedia to launch new B2B directory
Manama, September 5, 2013
Primedia International, a Bahrain-based media solutions company, will publish its new Bahrain Business Yellow Pages 2014.
The directory will also be supported with effective digital business to business search capabilities, both online and on mobile, said a statement.
Dedicated to the business-to-business market, it will be a reference tool for businesses to find partners, supplier and new clients in the kingdom, it said.
The classified listings section will focus on business-to-business activities, augmented with valuable information for all companies: training opportunities including the latest Tamkeen programmes, as well as investment, coaching, recruitment and other organisational support material.
An exclusive who’s who profile section will also be featured, listing Bahrain’s most influential business leaders, said the statement.
The first edition of the directory will be distributed throughout the kingdom among decision makers in companies, ministries, embassies, business centres, key five and four star hotels and many other vital business locations such as heavy-traffic office-building locations, it said.
CEO Mike Orlov said: “Offering all businesses in Bahrain this B2B advertising portfolio will definitely support the efforts of the market – advertising in print, online and on mobile with this dedicated service is the most cost effective way to targeted business-buyers.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec inks strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair