Primedia to launch new B2B directory
Manama, September 5, 2013
Primedia International, a Bahrain-based media solutions company, will publish its new Bahrain Business Yellow Pages 2014.
The directory will also be supported with effective digital business to business search capabilities, both online and on mobile, said a statement.
Dedicated to the business-to-business market, it will be a reference tool for businesses to find partners, supplier and new clients in the kingdom, it said.
The classified listings section will focus on business-to-business activities, augmented with valuable information for all companies: training opportunities including the latest Tamkeen programmes, as well as investment, coaching, recruitment and other organisational support material.
An exclusive who’s who profile section will also be featured, listing Bahrain’s most influential business leaders, said the statement.
The first edition of the directory will be distributed throughout the kingdom among decision makers in companies, ministries, embassies, business centres, key five and four star hotels and many other vital business locations such as heavy-traffic office-building locations, it said.
CEO Mike Orlov said: “Offering all businesses in Bahrain this B2B advertising portfolio will definitely support the efforts of the market – advertising in print, online and on mobile with this dedicated service is the most cost effective way to targeted business-buyers.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps