Icflix signs deal with Paramount Pictures
Dubai, September 5, 2013
Icflix media, a Dubai-based online streaming platform for Jazwood (Arabic content), Bollywood and Hollywood genres, has signed a licensing agreement with Paramount Pictures that will bring a variety of hit films to the service's users.
The titles that will become available include The Godfather series, American Beauty, Ghost and films in the Star Trek series, said a statement.
Subscribers will be able to play, pause and rewind available titles. They can also add these movies and all other content to ‘My Flix’ - a favorites section on the platform that allows subscribers to bookmark content for viewing at a later time, it said.
These movies, as well as the full icflix library consisting of various films, TV shows, cartoons and documentaries, can be accessed on the go or at home via a wide range of Internet-connected devices including computers, smart phones, tablets and smart televisions, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film