Internet 'most visited media' in Bahrain
Manama, September 3, 2013
The media most visited by Bahrainis is the Internet at 36.75 per cent followed by television at 28.5 per cent, local newspapers 21.5 per cent and radio 13.25 per cent.
These statistics were revealed in a study by research student Sana Yusuf Saqr at Ahlia University as part of her Masters degree, reported the Gulf daily News, our sister publication.
More than 400 men and women from various age groups took part in her survey. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider