Tawazun to showcase products at London event
Abu Dhabi, August 28, 2013
Tawazun, the UAE-based defence-focused investment group, will be showcasing the latest products of its subsidiaries on its own stand in the UAE national pavilion at a major defence and security event to be held in London next month.
The biennial DSEI 2013 will bring together the entire industry to source the latest equipments and systems, develop international relationships and generate new business opportunities at ExCel London from September 10 to 13.
In addition to Abu Dhabi-based NIMR Automotive, which provides vehicles to armed forces and internal security organisations, Tawazun’s subsidiaries to be represented include Abu Dhabi Autonomous Systems Investments (Adasi); military and sporting weapons provider Caracal; ammunition assembler Burkan Munitions Systems; Tawazun Precision Industries, a manufacturing facility that provides components to various industries; and Tawazun Dynamics, a precision-guided systems provider for conventional air munitions.
NIMR vehicles can be configured for a variety of combat and non-combat functions – armament carrier; logistics vehicle; ambulance; mobile command and control centre – and a range of scenarios, said a statement.
Tawazun will also be exhibiting two NIMR vehicles – one in the static vehicle display area and one on the Tawazun stand, it said.
Saif Al Hajeri, CEO, said: “DSEI 2013 represents an important opportunity for us to demonstrate Tawazun’s capabilities on an international stage. Our decision to act as International Sponsor for the event reflects our confidence in the strength of the engineering and manufacturing base we are building within the UAE.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index