Dubai RTA wins top call centre awards
Dubai, August 27, 2013
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) of Dubai has won two major awards presented by Insights Middle East for Best Call Centre in 2013.
The call centre at the authority scooped two awards on a regional level, the first one on the Best Government Call Centre and the second on the best retain and motivate staff programme.
Ahmad Mahboob, director of Customer Service at the Corporate Administrative Support Services Sector of the RTA, who received the awards, said: “These two awards are issued by a regional organisation specializes in providing the latest solutions and certifications related to call centres from all over the Middle East, stressing that the rate of participation in this session increased by 40 per cent compared to last year.”
“[It] confirms the importance of the award and the confidence of the applicants in the seriousness of committees in evaluating the participating business competitors,” he added.
He pointed out that the Call Centre seeks to achieve strategic goals for RTA including providing excellent services in all areas to support customers in line with the vision of the Authority (Safe and Smooth Transport for All).
Mahboob noted that the centre employs tens of male and female employees, qualified to provide best services according to the highest international standards in many languages. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm