Dubai RTA wins top call centre awards
Dubai, August 27, 2013
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) of Dubai has won two major awards presented by Insights Middle East for Best Call Centre in 2013.
The call centre at the authority scooped two awards on a regional level, the first one on the Best Government Call Centre and the second on the best retain and motivate staff programme.
Ahmad Mahboob, director of Customer Service at the Corporate Administrative Support Services Sector of the RTA, who received the awards, said: “These two awards are issued by a regional organisation specializes in providing the latest solutions and certifications related to call centres from all over the Middle East, stressing that the rate of participation in this session increased by 40 per cent compared to last year.”
“[It] confirms the importance of the award and the confidence of the applicants in the seriousness of committees in evaluating the participating business competitors,” he added.
He pointed out that the Call Centre seeks to achieve strategic goals for RTA including providing excellent services in all areas to support customers in line with the vision of the Authority (Safe and Smooth Transport for All).
Mahboob noted that the centre employs tens of male and female employees, qualified to provide best services according to the highest international standards in many languages. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider