Hult event to focus on top prize
Dubai , August 25, 2013
Hult International Business School in Dubai is set to host an event with the aim to create further awareness of the Hult Prize, an annual student competition to find solutions to global social challenges.
The event, titled ‘Change the World With The Hult Prize – From Idea to Impact,’ with founder and CEO Ahmad Ashkar will take place at the Dubai campus on August 27.
The prize has been recognized by former US President Bill Clinton and TIME Magazine as one of the top five ideas changing the world for the better, said a statement.
Ashkar leads an international team with staff spanning across six cities worldwide. He is also a World Economic Forum Global Shaper and a recognised speaker on Arab youth engagement and empowerment, innovation, and social entrepreneurship, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps