Hult event to focus on top prize
Dubai , August 25, 2013
Hult International Business School in Dubai is set to host an event with the aim to create further awareness of the Hult Prize, an annual student competition to find solutions to global social challenges.
The event, titled ‘Change the World With The Hult Prize – From Idea to Impact,’ with founder and CEO Ahmad Ashkar will take place at the Dubai campus on August 27.
The prize has been recognized by former US President Bill Clinton and TIME Magazine as one of the top five ideas changing the world for the better, said a statement.
Ashkar leads an international team with staff spanning across six cities worldwide. He is also a World Economic Forum Global Shaper and a recognised speaker on Arab youth engagement and empowerment, innovation, and social entrepreneurship, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider