Etisalat to broadcast EPL matches on eLife
Abu Dhabi, August 14, 2013
UAE-based Etisalat has announced that it would broadcast the English Premier League (EPL) football matches for fans in UAE through the Al Jazeera Sport Package on eLife TV.
eLife TV customers can enjoy the matches in high-definition (HD) by subscribing to the package for Dh58 ($15.7) per month.
New eLife TV customers can subscribe to the package at the revised monthly subscription charges from August 15, while for existing customers of eLife TV Al Jazeera sports package, the price will remain unchanged for a month.
The new price revision has been implemented recently by Al Jazeera Sport which now has the exclusive TV rights for broadcasting the English Premier League.
Existing subscribers of the package will get automatic access to the new HD channels and English Premier League matches.
“We are committed to bringing high quality entertainment to our eLife TV subscribers. We are confident that the package will be popular with fans of football and English Premier League,” said Rashed Al Abbar, vice president, Home Services, Etisalat.
In addition to the existing 16 Al Jazeera Sport channels, six new HD channels are being activated for English Premier League (EPL), a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider