Etisalat to broadcast EPL matches on eLife
Abu Dhabi, August 14, 2013
UAE-based Etisalat has announced that it would broadcast the English Premier League (EPL) football matches for fans in UAE through the Al Jazeera Sport Package on eLife TV.
eLife TV customers can enjoy the matches in high-definition (HD) by subscribing to the package for Dh58 ($15.7) per month.
New eLife TV customers can subscribe to the package at the revised monthly subscription charges from August 15, while for existing customers of eLife TV Al Jazeera sports package, the price will remain unchanged for a month.
The new price revision has been implemented recently by Al Jazeera Sport which now has the exclusive TV rights for broadcasting the English Premier League.
Existing subscribers of the package will get automatic access to the new HD channels and English Premier League matches.
“We are committed to bringing high quality entertainment to our eLife TV subscribers. We are confident that the package will be popular with fans of football and English Premier League,” said Rashed Al Abbar, vice president, Home Services, Etisalat.
In addition to the existing 16 Al Jazeera Sport channels, six new HD channels are being activated for English Premier League (EPL), a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show