Mubadala website wins awards
Abu Dhabi, August 6, 2013
Mubadala, an Abu Dhabi-based investment and development company, has been recognised for the redevelopment of its website and the creation of a new digital strategy with two awards.
The new Mubadala.com website received a Gold award in the corporate website category at the Pan Arab Web Awards, which recognises excellence, innovation and creativity in the online arena across the Arab region.
It also received a Silver award in the B2B website category from Summit International Awards.
These awards honour websites globally, with winners selected from 5,000 submissions from 25 countries, judged by a panel of 18 creative professionals.
The new website was launched in March 2012 with a brand new digital experience. It was the core component in a wide reaching strategy that was initiated by the newly formed Digital unit led by Taghrid Fawzi Alsaeed.
“With a newly formed Digital unit, we recognized the need to rethink and reimagine our corporate website to better serve our business and best present Mubadala to the world,” said Alsaeed, head of Digital Communications.
The development process took 10 months, with the Mubadala digital team working external specialists to deliver an end product that served the needs of both internal and external audiences.
The team also ensured the website was fully integrated with the company’s social media channels - Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider