Mubadala website wins awards
Abu Dhabi, August 6, 2013
Mubadala, an Abu Dhabi-based investment and development company, has been recognised for the redevelopment of its website and the creation of a new digital strategy with two awards.
The new Mubadala.com website received a Gold award in the corporate website category at the Pan Arab Web Awards, which recognises excellence, innovation and creativity in the online arena across the Arab region.
It also received a Silver award in the B2B website category from Summit International Awards.
These awards honour websites globally, with winners selected from 5,000 submissions from 25 countries, judged by a panel of 18 creative professionals.
The new website was launched in March 2012 with a brand new digital experience. It was the core component in a wide reaching strategy that was initiated by the newly formed Digital unit led by Taghrid Fawzi Alsaeed.
“With a newly formed Digital unit, we recognized the need to rethink and reimagine our corporate website to better serve our business and best present Mubadala to the world,” said Alsaeed, head of Digital Communications.
The development process took 10 months, with the Mubadala digital team working external specialists to deliver an end product that served the needs of both internal and external audiences.
The team also ensured the website was fully integrated with the company’s social media channels - Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain