HTC adds 4 news outlets to Blinkfeed
Dubai, August 4, 2013
HTC Corporation, a global leader in mobile innovation and design, has partnered with four news outlets, which will see stories from them added to HTC Blinkfeed, a live information stream.
Al Arabiya, Reuters, Al Jazeera and CNNArabic.com join more than 1,400 partners currently registered with its Blinkfeed.
“We are very pleased to have established these content partnerships, and are excited to provide premium content to our customers throughout the Middle East region. Think of Blinkfeed as your own personal newspaper delivered to you when and where you want,” said Doran Davies, director of Products, Middle East and Africa.
HTC Blinkfeed is at the centre of the new HTC One experience, transforming the smartphone’s home screen into a single live stream of personally relevant information, including social, entertainment and lifestyle updates, news and photographs. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing