HTC adds 4 news outlets to Blinkfeed
Dubai, August 4, 2013
HTC Corporation, a global leader in mobile innovation and design, has partnered with four news outlets, which will see stories from them added to HTC Blinkfeed, a live information stream.
Al Arabiya, Reuters, Al Jazeera and CNNArabic.com join more than 1,400 partners currently registered with its Blinkfeed.
“We are very pleased to have established these content partnerships, and are excited to provide premium content to our customers throughout the Middle East region. Think of Blinkfeed as your own personal newspaper delivered to you when and where you want,” said Doran Davies, director of Products, Middle East and Africa.
HTC Blinkfeed is at the centre of the new HTC One experience, transforming the smartphone’s home screen into a single live stream of personally relevant information, including social, entertainment and lifestyle updates, news and photographs. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider