Abu Dhabi Sustainability Group launches e-Journal
Abu Dhabi, August 1, 2013
The Abu Dhabi Sustainability Group (ADSG) has launched the second edition of its journal, highlighting the importance of a holistic social, economic and environmental approach to sustainability in the UAE, said a senior official.
The Sustainability Journal, a quarterly publication that promotes sustainability awareness, engages on the latest thinking in sustainability management and acts as a conduit for sharing best practice across various aspects also features interviews with prominent drivers of sustainability in the UAE, as well as regionally and internationally, said Huda Al Houqani, the group’s director.
The Journal aims at providing a much-needed platform for sustainability professionals and practitioners in the Middle East to engage on current thinking and practices in the field by providing thought leadership within a regional context. It can be accessed online on the group’s website.
Al Houqani said: “Communication is vital when it comes to sustainability. We are fortunate that our member organisations are passionate about driving the sustainability agenda and have many examples and stories to share.”
The first issue of the e-Journal was released in May and showcased major achievements in Abu Dhabi, as provided by member organisations. - TraderArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut
- Yas Waterworld launches pearl diving show
- Nawras holds first Instagram expo in Oman