Abu Dhabi Sustainability Group launches e-Journal
Abu Dhabi, August 1, 2013
The Abu Dhabi Sustainability Group (ADSG) has launched the second edition of its journal, highlighting the importance of a holistic social, economic and environmental approach to sustainability in the UAE, said a senior official.
The Sustainability Journal, a quarterly publication that promotes sustainability awareness, engages on the latest thinking in sustainability management and acts as a conduit for sharing best practice across various aspects also features interviews with prominent drivers of sustainability in the UAE, as well as regionally and internationally, said Huda Al Houqani, the group’s director.
The Journal aims at providing a much-needed platform for sustainability professionals and practitioners in the Middle East to engage on current thinking and practices in the field by providing thought leadership within a regional context. It can be accessed online on the group’s website.
Al Houqani said: “Communication is vital when it comes to sustainability. We are fortunate that our member organisations are passionate about driving the sustainability agenda and have many examples and stories to share.”
The first issue of the e-Journal was released in May and showcased major achievements in Abu Dhabi, as provided by member organisations. - TraderArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index