Primedia launches Oman Industrial Directory
Manama, July 28, 2013
Primedia International, a Bahrain-based media solutions company and its affiliate Tele-Gulf Services have launched 2013 edition of the Oman Industrial Directory for the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The Oman Industrial Directory is one of the two exclusive and official annual publications by the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry published by Primedia International: with the Trade Directory.
The directories provide information for local, regional and international businesses involved in the Omani industry.
Available on different platforms - hard copy as well as on CD and online – the directory offers extra advertisement opportunities to enable companies to increase their visibility and to find business partners.
“We are delighted to publish the Industrial Directory for the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry,” said Anil Kumar Das, Tele-Gulf Services general manager in Oman.
“Our work on behalf of the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry adds to the support offered by the Chamber for Omani businesses’ in today’s competitive markets,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE