Primedia launches Oman Industrial Directory
Manama, July 28, 2013
Primedia International, a Bahrain-based media solutions company and its affiliate Tele-Gulf Services have launched 2013 edition of the Oman Industrial Directory for the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The Oman Industrial Directory is one of the two exclusive and official annual publications by the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry published by Primedia International: with the Trade Directory.
The directories provide information for local, regional and international businesses involved in the Omani industry.
Available on different platforms - hard copy as well as on CD and online – the directory offers extra advertisement opportunities to enable companies to increase their visibility and to find business partners.
“We are delighted to publish the Industrial Directory for the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry,” said Anil Kumar Das, Tele-Gulf Services general manager in Oman.
“Our work on behalf of the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry adds to the support offered by the Chamber for Omani businesses’ in today’s competitive markets,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo