Emmar launches offers at Dubai leisure spots
Dubai, July 25, 2013
Dubai-based Emaar Retail , a top provider of leisure choices, is marking Ramadan with various attractions and offers at its major attractions in the Emirate.
The company's leisure attractions like Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, Sega Republic, Dubai Ice Rink and KidZania, located in The Dubai Mall; and Sega Republic Game Zone in Dubai Marina Mall, are offering special deals for families.
The offers includes storytelling sessions that reflect the values of Ramadan and Ramadan tents that foster solidarity among children and offers on entry tickets.
Maitha Al Dossari, chief operating officer of Emaar Retail, said: “With Ramadan festivities in full swing and the number of visitors from GCC countries and other parts of the world continuing to strengthen the city’s tourist arrivals, Emaar Retail is complementing the season’s activities with diverse offerings.
“These are designed not only for visitors but also for UAE residents, encouraging them to spend quality time with family and friends."
KidZania, the popular children’s city which offers more than 80 professional role-plays for young visitors, has captivating spectacles in store. Visitors can donate their currency, KidZos which will be doubled in value by the KidZania ‘Government’ and donated to underprivileged children, who will be invited to tour the city after Ramadan. The visitors can then spend the KidZos at KidZania’s department store.
Additionally, when a child entry ticket is purchased at KidZania, visitors receive a discount voucher that can be used for purchasing a child, adult, or toddler entry ticket during their next visit.
Other attractions include story-telling sessions that focus on Ramadan and spiritual values, henna designing, and crescent moon and star decoration of the walls and doors using recycled materials. KidZanians can also make mouth-watering traditional desserts at the bakery, create greeting cards, report on Ramadan and Eid for the in-house newspaper, make special jewellery, and take part in special radio shows that discuss Ramadan events.
Within KidZania, Al Hilal Bank has set up a charity smile stand, where all are welcome to take their photograph using an iPad provided. For every photograph with a smiling face, the banking establishment will donate Dh1 to a designated charity.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo will offer combo tickets at discounted rates for adults and children. The offer will enable visitors to enjoy the walkthrough tunnel for closer encounters with the aquatic creatures.
At Sega Republic, the largest of its kind indoor theme park in the region, visitors can indulge in a wider assortment of games for discounted rates, which will appeal to the young and young-at-heart.
Dubai Ice Rink, the Olympic-sized venue that features skating lessons, is offering a valuable four-day learn-to-skate programme at a special rate in addition to the privilege of one-month skating for free. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps