Pepsico launches Eid gift drive for needy kids
Jeddah, July 25, 2013
PepsiCo has launched a new campaign that will deliver a message and gift to a needy child during Eid.
The participants in the Atta ‘Yalla Give Now’ campaign can write a personalised happy message online and choose a free gift to go with it, which will be sent to a child in need in the spirit of goodness and generosity during Ramadan, said a statement.
Towards the end of Ramadan the gift boxes will be sent to charity organisations for distribution to the children with the participation of PepsiCo employees and socially known figures.
Thamer Temairik, marketing director for GCC Beverages, PepsiCo Middle East and Africa region, said: “The Ataa campaign is part of PepsiCo’s efforts to revive the spirit of Ramadan, which stems from our deep belief in the values of social solidarity and the important contribution of national companies in the process of social development."
The Ataa campaign is being implemented through social media channels. PepsiCo will purchase toys and paste photos of these toys on Facebookand the campaign’s website. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats