Weber Shandwick launches Turkey, Kuwait ops
London, July 23, 2013
Weber Shandwick, a global public relations firm, has launched operations in Istanbul and Kuwait.
The firm has appointed Seda Yalcin as the CEO to lead the Istanbul operation. Yalcin comes with 10 years of experience in the field spanning Turkey and at the EU level.
The Kuwait operation will be led by general manager Rosie Muhanna who has over 10 years experience in the communications industry in the US and the Middle East.
"We are delighted to expand our EMEA network further in growth markets," said Colin Byrne, Weber Shandwick's EMEA CEO. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut
- Yas Waterworld launches pearl diving show
- Nawras holds first Instagram expo in Oman