Batelco hosts ghabga for business customers
Manama, July 21, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom operator in Bahrain, recently hosted a Ramadan Ghabga banquet at the Sheraton Hotel for more than 250 of its business customers.
The event, which was organised by the telco’s Enterprise and Government Division, gave Batelco business customers a valuable opportunity to network, socialise and meet Batelco management.
“This event was held in honour of our business customers, to whom we owe much of our success,” said Batelco Enterprise general manager Adel Daylami.
“The evening was a success and my team and I were delighted with the impressive turn out. From the feedback received, everyone enjoyed the great occasion.”
Daylami addressed the business customers and reiterated that he and his business account managers welcomed the opportunity to socialise with their valued customers.
“As Bahrain’s leading provider of business oriented communications solutions, Batelco is always seeking to forge closer links with its business customers and such events provide the ideal setting,” Daylami added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut