DBWC in strategic partnership with PwC
Dubai, July 17, 2013
Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) has entered into a partnership with multinational professional services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) for cross-functional business development. and mutual access to services.
Under the agreement, the parties will have mutual access to services and also use their respective social media channels and portals to jointly promote events, trainings, surveys, and news.
Raja Easa Saleh Al Gurg, president, DBWC, said: “Through our partnership with PwC we look forward to opening up various growth opportunities for our members who continue to make value contributions to the socio-economic development of the UAE through their roles as inspiring business leaders.”
“By joining forces with PwC we can also instill a deeper sense of professionalism and global awareness through PwC’s extensive multinational experiences across multiple industries. Our partnership can make a significant impact in promoting women entrepreneurship and empowering women to achieve their full potential,” said Al Gurg.
Founded in 2002, DBWC motivates women to be productive members of the society, while encouraging role models to rise up from the ranks and inspire other women around the world, especially in the Arab region, to discover their true potential.
DBWC organises the high-profile monthly event ‘Network Majlis’ to provide information about the latest knowledge, skills and best practices for women entrepreneurs and leaders. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo