DBWC in strategic partnership with PwC
Dubai, July 17, 2013
Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) has entered into a partnership with multinational professional services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) for cross-functional business development. and mutual access to services.
Under the agreement, the parties will have mutual access to services and also use their respective social media channels and portals to jointly promote events, trainings, surveys, and news.
Raja Easa Saleh Al Gurg, president, DBWC, said: “Through our partnership with PwC we look forward to opening up various growth opportunities for our members who continue to make value contributions to the socio-economic development of the UAE through their roles as inspiring business leaders.”
“By joining forces with PwC we can also instill a deeper sense of professionalism and global awareness through PwC’s extensive multinational experiences across multiple industries. Our partnership can make a significant impact in promoting women entrepreneurship and empowering women to achieve their full potential,” said Al Gurg.
Founded in 2002, DBWC motivates women to be productive members of the society, while encouraging role models to rise up from the ranks and inspire other women around the world, especially in the Arab region, to discover their true potential.
DBWC organises the high-profile monthly event ‘Network Majlis’ to provide information about the latest knowledge, skills and best practices for women entrepreneurs and leaders. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released