Sign and graphic show to add retail pavilion
Dubai, July 15, 2013
SGI Dubai, a leading sign and graphic imaging show, will include an exclusive retail pavilion during the event next year.
‘SGI Retail’ will cater to the growing retail industry in the UAE and the Middle East, said a statement.
As per published reports, the UAE retail sector contributes around 14 per cent to its GDP and as per industry analysts it will grow by an average of 7 per cent by 2015, it said.
SGI Middle East is an established business forum where exhibitors and visitors can interact with sign makers, print and production manufacturers, architects, media agencies, real-estate developers, brand and image consultants among others.
“We are delighted to include another dimension to our show by adding – SGI Retail to the show. I am sure this move will be welcomed by all the players in the retail sector,” said Abdul Rahman Falaknaz, chairman of International Expo Consults (IEC), the main organiser of this event.
SGI Retail will showcase retail signage section, POP/POS and other digital signage products that are integral to this particular sector. In addition, the show will have state-of-the-art large format printers from major players from across the globe and substrates, ink and the CNC/laser machines.
This show will also include seminars and workshops conducted by industry experts and it is also a great networking opportunity for industry professionals, said the statement.
The show aims to welcome over 400 global exhibitors from across 30 countries and expects over 10,000 trade visitors from 75 countries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film