Almoayyed named SMEs society chairman
Manama, July 9, 2013
Bahrain Small and Medium Enterprises Development Society has appointed Farouk Almoayyed, the chairman of the AlMoayyed International Group, as its honorary chairman.
Announcing the appointment, Society chairman Ahmed Subbah Al Saloom said, "Mr Almoayyed has extensive experience in managing many companies and is expected to provide unparalleled support for the efforts undertaken by the society that aims to help entrepreneurs and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Bahrain."
"The society is planning to sign a number of agreements and partnerships with various companies in order to provide long-term privileges to members in various essential services that every SME needs," he stated.
"This initiative aims to cut-costs through providing consultation as well as discounts that benefit them directly such as accounting services and legal consultations, said Al Saloom.
"I would like to invite entrepreneurs to join the society to benefit from the special privileges that we will launch soon," he added.
The main aim of the society is to support the Economic Vision 2030. It aims at promoting and supporting youth and entrepreneurs to start new businesses and projects in a business friendly environment in order to achieve economic growth.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index