Arab fashion brand unveils Ramadan collection
Dubai, July 8, 2013
Al Yashmac, a leading Arab fashion brand, has unveiled its latest collection of its richly designed Jalabiyas on the eve of Ramdan.
The collection is inspired by the renewed magical spirit of Ramadan; kindred spirits, soulful moments, lovely sunsets, and enchanting nights, said a senior official.
“Our deep understanding of Arab women’s attention to elegance, coupled with our insights about their fashion needs during this glorious time of the year, inspired us to create this unique collection,” remarked Mohammed Salah Bin Samhan, the chairman and managing director.
Ramadan is a time when Jalabiyas are most in fashion and that always poses a challenge for fashion-savvy ladies in the Middle East as social occasions are many and choices are tough, he stated.
“We are not creating the association between Jalabiya and Ramadan, we are simply celebrating it,” noted Bin Samhan.
Al Yashmac has been at the forefront of Arab fashion for almost 35 years. With more than 55 outlets in 7 countries, Al Yashmac successfully reinvented the art of designing Abayas, Shelas and Jalabiyas without ever losing the distinct link with Arabian culture.
"Jalabiyas in particular are the favorite of Al Yashmac’s award-winning designers because of the creative room it allows them. This is mainly due to the wide choice of fabrics and colors they can use," said the official.
The new Ramadan collection will be available in all of Al Yashmac’s 55 retail outlets in the GCC region alongside their latest designs of Abayas and Shelas, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing