Arab fashion brand unveils Ramadan collection
Dubai, July 8, 2013
Al Yashmac, a leading Arab fashion brand, has unveiled its latest collection of its richly designed Jalabiyas on the eve of Ramdan.
The collection is inspired by the renewed magical spirit of Ramadan; kindred spirits, soulful moments, lovely sunsets, and enchanting nights, said a senior official.
“Our deep understanding of Arab women’s attention to elegance, coupled with our insights about their fashion needs during this glorious time of the year, inspired us to create this unique collection,” remarked Mohammed Salah Bin Samhan, the chairman and managing director.
Ramadan is a time when Jalabiyas are most in fashion and that always poses a challenge for fashion-savvy ladies in the Middle East as social occasions are many and choices are tough, he stated.
“We are not creating the association between Jalabiya and Ramadan, we are simply celebrating it,” noted Bin Samhan.
Al Yashmac has been at the forefront of Arab fashion for almost 35 years. With more than 55 outlets in 7 countries, Al Yashmac successfully reinvented the art of designing Abayas, Shelas and Jalabiyas without ever losing the distinct link with Arabian culture.
"Jalabiyas in particular are the favorite of Al Yashmac’s award-winning designers because of the creative room it allows them. This is mainly due to the wide choice of fabrics and colors they can use," said the official.
The new Ramadan collection will be available in all of Al Yashmac’s 55 retail outlets in the GCC region alongside their latest designs of Abayas and Shelas, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter backtracks on block feature over protests
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema