Free Arabic movie platform launched
Dubai, July 7, 2013
EGM Worldwide, the official digital partner of Dubai-based Rotana Media Group, has unveiled ‘RotanaCinema.com’, a platform to access Arabic movies for free.
The website covers over 100,000 hours of entertainment with full-length movies, television series, theatre plays, and original programming, said a statement.
Andreas Roell, CEO of EGM Worldwide, said: “It is our belief that Arabs from around the world should have the ability to connect not only with Rotana’s vast entertainment library but also with greatest ease to its heritage”
The platform was built for compatibility for all devices and will soon roll out with dedicated mobile and smart TV executions, said the statement.
Providing high-quality video streaming, the interface offers a unique experience where users can find content quickly by type or genre, and discover featured programming, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut
- Yas Waterworld launches pearl diving show