Tamkeen wins Arab award for Facebook page
Manama, July 4, 2013
The Facebook page of Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund, has won the award for best interactivity at the fifth Arab eGovernment Awards in Dubai.
Tamkeen marketing communication manager Hala Sulaiman accepted the award in the ceremony attended by senior officials and thought leaders of the digital sector across the Arab world, reported the Gulf Daily News.
Tamkeen was the only Bahraini entity nominated for the award.
The award is the third regional award that Tamkeen has won in the past year.
Commenting on the occasion, Tamkeen chief executive Mahmood Al Kooheji said: "Bahrain has always been a pioneer in the e-sector and is ranked among the world's top countries in this area.
"As such, we are honoured to represent the country in this leading event which seeks to enhance governmental communication in the digital realm to improve services to citizens, promote the creative spirit and build knowledge-based economies, all of which are in line with Tamkeen's objectives." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut