Golden Systems to take part in gaming festival
Dubai, July 2, 2013
Over 7,000 gaming and movie enthusiasts will gather at a video games, movies and comics festival to be held in Dubai from July 5.
Golden Systems Middle East, a Dubai-based distributor of IT products, is set to take part in the two-day IGN Convention, with its partners NVIDIA, Gigabyte and Cooler Master, to be held at Meydan.
The distributor will place the spotlight on Gigabyte and NVIDIA’s newly launched GeForce GTX 700 Series graphic cards, in addition to showcasing the GeForce Titan, Gigabyte’s 8 Series G1-Killer gaming motherboards and Cooler Master’s PC components and peripherals, said a statement.
Participants will be able to try out the games on specially designed gaming PCs built using the graphic cards, latest motherboards (Sniper 5) and Cooler Master’s products, besides prizes, it said.
“We are excited about our participation in the IGN Convention, which is the largest gaming event so far in the region. We are extremely proud that one of our major partners - NVIDIA will be sponsoring the event’s entire Gaming Zone,” said Chantelle Tavid, marketing manager.
“At this event, we will be presenting three of our partners to visitors and their gaming components,” she said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released