NMC chief makes it to Forbes list
Dubai, July 1, 2013
NMC Healthcare chief executive and UAE Exchange managing director and chief executive Dr B R Shetty has made it to the Forbes Middle East's first list of top 100 Indian leaders in the UAE.
Dr Shetty ranked third on the elite index and was hailed by Forbes as one of the "ambitious, entrepreneurial individuals hailing from India" who are "responsible for some of the most successful UAE-based enterprises in operation today, with their impact reaching far across the GCC."
The ranking is the result of in-depth research into Indian professionals and impresarios residing and/or operating businesses in the UAE.
This recognition comes as NMC Healthcare and UAE Exchange accelerate their aggressive expansion, across countries including Bahrain.
NMC Healthcare has become a state-of-the-art healthcare facility with a customer base in millions.
The group now plans to aggressively expand across many countries, especially in Middle East.
Having 700 branches across 30 countries, UAE Exchange claims it is the largest globally networked remittance brand.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website