Xerox launches new wide format printer
Dubai, June 30, 2013
Xerox has launched a new wide format printer with increased speed needed to produce jobs faster.
The wide format IJP 2000 can accept and produce more wide format jobs, even last minute requests, said a statement.
“The IJP 2000 breaks the mold in terms of speed and brings a huge competitive advantage to our customers,” said Dan Smith, head of integrated marketing for the Middle East and Africa region.
“Part of the challenge of wide format jobs is they can create a significant speed bump in the work process – and profitability. That’s why we’ve designed an uninterrupted operation right into the printer,” he said.
Key features of the model include faster print speeds, stationary print heads, high vibrancy with instantly dry ink, expansive specialty media range, industry-leading wide format workflow software and an optional personalised software, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat