Xerox launches new wide format printer
Dubai, June 30, 2013
Xerox has launched a new wide format printer with increased speed needed to produce jobs faster.
The wide format IJP 2000 can accept and produce more wide format jobs, even last minute requests, said a statement.
“The IJP 2000 breaks the mold in terms of speed and brings a huge competitive advantage to our customers,” said Dan Smith, head of integrated marketing for the Middle East and Africa region.
“Part of the challenge of wide format jobs is they can create a significant speed bump in the work process – and profitability. That’s why we’ve designed an uninterrupted operation right into the printer,” he said.
Key features of the model include faster print speeds, stationary print heads, high vibrancy with instantly dry ink, expansive specialty media range, industry-leading wide format workflow software and an optional personalised software, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm